Empowering and investing in the stuttering community.
Your Donation Makes A Difference
YOUR DONATION SUPPORTS:
- CARE. New stuttering programs focused on prevention, early intervention and treatment for deserving children ages 2-17.
- COORDINATION. Comprehensive assessment by a health professional trained to evaluate and treat a child identified with a fluency disorder.
- COMPASSION. 1:1 welcome and introduction for the child and parent/caregiver as they start their new journey with speech therapy.
- ACCESS. One full year of 45-60-minute speech therapy sessions with an SLP who specializes in stuttering.
- RESEARCH. Develop research paradigms that provide evidence-based best practices in the evaluation and treatment of stuttering, to be shared across the healthcare spectrum.
- EMPOWERMENT. A child will gain comfort and confidence through improved self-image, social interactions, and academic performance.
- EDUCATION. Provide educational curriculum and training programs focused on stuttering.
- OUTREACH. Produce events and develop initiatives that make a positive impact on the lives of those who stutter.
Thank you for your support!